This is the ten year anniversary of the Sims, so celebrate that by getting your own mobile version of the game. The Sims 3 iPhone app is one of the best applications out there. This was the best selling gaming app last year, and continues to be one of the most popular apps out right now.
In The Sims 3 you have the power to create you Sim however you would like. You can customize to your heart’s content and turn your character into a rockstar, nerd, beauty queen, athlete, or anything else that you can imagine. Once you have created your character you can follow them into the wide 3D Sims world and see them interact with the other members of the community. You will enjoy seeing what type of person your Sim turns out to be and you can also help mold that by how much food and sleep you give you Sim along the way. There are over 73 different tasks you can do in the game, and the gameplay is incredibly addicting.
- This ten year old franchise is one of the decades most popular games
- The Sims 3 was the best selling game for the Apple App Store in 2009
- This game offers endless hours of fun interaction and customized situations. You can now play it anywhere and whenever you want to
- You can spend all the time that you want creating your character. Customize your character by picking hairstyle, body type, clothing, accessories, color of hair, and so much more
- Features incredible 3D graphics. Both the environments and the characters come to life on this mobile app and you can control what happens
- As you follow your character through the huge environment you can find out what kind of personality your Sim has
- There are over 73 different tasks and goals that you can accomplish as you progress through the game. Try to get all 73 in order to make the most out of the game
- As you fulfill basic needs like sleeping and eating, your Sim will be happier and be more likely to participate in a number of different activities
The Sims is one of the most popular gaming franchises out there. People love the idea of controlling a virtual community and seeing how they interact. This addition to the game is no different, you will get addicted to watching your character go throughout his or her daily activities. Just as with any Sim game, you have the control over what your character eats, when they sleep, and you can manipulate situations to make some hilarious events. The only downside to this app is the fact that it costs almost seven bucks. It just seems a little steep considering some of the other great apps that are out there.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs 6.99 to download.